Hotel Halleux offers its customers many advantages:
• Rooms: single, double, triple and quadruple.
• Crib on request (depending on availability).
• A privileged location: 50 m from the entrance to the Sanctuary.
• We can accommodate 400 people in the restaurant.
• Great self service.
• Access for the disabled
• For people with reduced mobility we have two lifts.
• Large parking
• Wifi in part of the building, in some rooms and in the apartments.
• The Hotel - Restaurant Maison Halleux is a Belgian and family company, at your beck and call since 1934!
In a quiet and green tourist spot, the small village of Banneux is above all a place of pilgrimage where the Virgin Mary appeared in 1933 to a little girl named Mariette Beco.
Quick access for walkers and people wishing to visit the Ardennes or to go to Spa Francorchamps.
We can accommodate up to 125 people in the hotel , and 400 people for meals or snacks (large choice of ice cream and artisan pies), with table service for groups of minimum 25 people.
We also provide you with a seminar room ,for religious organizations or other.
New in our establishment: our furnished apartments
with all amenities. Ideal for people who desire more comfort and want to feel like at home.
You can also visit our store department:
400 m2 of religious items, liturgical clothing, religious and decorative candles, jewelery in silver or gold plated and various gift items.
We have a manufactures department where we realize custom statues, rosaries and novena candles. We also supply to wholesalers, resellers, church factories, associations and retail.
• Visit our online shop : Le Saint Christophe-Maison Halleux
A little History...
From 15 January to 2 March 1933, the Virgin Mary appeared eight
times to an 11-year-old girl, Mariette Béco.
The message she has left is still valid and every year, hundreds of thousands of pilgrims come,
Alone or in a group, especially during Triduums of sicks,
to entrust to Notre Dame de Banneux their poverty, their sufferings, their pains, their researches. They come to confide in the Mother of
Savior, to tell her their trust and hope in Him who is the source of all grace: Jesus Christ.
Even today, as she did for Mariette, the Virgin of the Poor leads every pilgrim from Banneux on the road to the existence. She invited him to "push his hands in the water" of the source, to draw in Jesus the true Life.